Home » » On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...


It's a busy time of year - I'm very aware - so to ask customers to take photos of some of the items they've purchased from Jubilee Furniture and email me for Tuesday customer inspiration (with the hopes of inspiring others to see used furniture in a new way and so consider buying used instead of new the next time they have a furniture need) - I simply won't do.  No guilt.  Everyone who has ever thought to email me their photos - but hasn't - is off the hook.  Seriously.  Relax.  Make yourself some hot chocolate.  Top it with whipped cream.  Sit down in a comfy chair - maybe one you bought from Jubilee Furniture? - and watch this very fun rendition of The Twelve Days of Christmas as sung by the men's a capella group - Straight No Chaser - from Indiana University.


Remember, Jubilee Furniture will be open this Friday from 1 to 8 and a certain jolly ol'elf will be making an appearance for a couple of hours starting at 1:00 p.m. so hope you can stop by with young ones in tow!

I'll be back Friday morning with my usual weekly post.

Until then - ho, ho, ho, dear reader!
Powered by Blogger.