Home » » These are a few of my favorite things...about Jubilee Furniture!

These are a few of my favorite things...about Jubilee Furniture!


Monday evening I was at The Sound of Music sing-a-long at the historic Tivoli Theatre in Downers Grove (gorgeous old restored theater with a Wurlitzer pipe organ that plays wonderful show tunes before the movie and then disappears into the floor - very cool) and had a fabulous time! So neat to watch - and sing along to - that fabulous movie as it was projected on a huge screen in a darkened theater. Good time.

Most people know the wonderful song, My Favorite Things, and though I do love raindrops on rose and whiskers on kittens, I thought I'd come up with my own favorite things pertaining to Jubilee Furniture! Ready - sing along!

Neat retro cabinets and cherry end tables;
Dressers and nightstands and TVs with cables;
Desks, filing cabinets and chairs that have wings;
These are a few of my favorite things!

Mattresses, box springs and lighting galore;
Area rugs and artwork, free cookies and more;
Sofas, recliners and a welcome that sings;
These are a few of my favorite things!

When inventory's down,
When someone's comment stings,
When I'm feeling tired,
I simply remember my favorite things
and then I don't fear bein' fired!

Now will you send me your photos of the amazing items you've purchased from Jubilee Furniture in your home, either exactly how it looked when you took it out of the store - or - how you've transformed it into something even better, so I don't have to keep writing posts that would make Julie Andrews throw up? sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org - come on - show me your Jubilee Furniture stuff!

Oh, and one more favorite thing - you, dear reader!

Powered by Blogger.