Home » » Tuesday's customer inspiration - Romy and Jeremy's beautiful dining room!

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Romy and Jeremy's beautiful dining room!

Today's customer inspiration is suppose to showcase a beautiful Room & Board rug that Romy and Jeremy purchased Friday night shortly before we closed (and after making a long, rainy trip from the city). Alas, I'm home with a horrid cold and, of course, can't seem to save Romy's photos on my laptop.

So, my Tuesday customer inspiration post will have to wait until I'm back in the office tomorrow (thankfully, I'm feeling better). Trust me, Romy and Jeremy's dining space is well worth the wait! It's gorgeous.

I'm sorry, dear reader! Hope to see you tomorrow!


(I took this photo of the tree in our front yard last Monday after the ice storm - not as nice as Romy and Jeremy's dining room but better than nothing?)
Powered by Blogger.