Home » » The best laid plans...

The best laid plans...

Dear reader, knowing I had an appointment this morning, I uploaded my photos last night and got up at 6:00 a.m. to finish writing and editing this morning's post. Trust me when I tell you every comment was witty, my writing flowed and there were lots of photos of some of the amazing furniture to be had at Jubilee - but alas after two hours of work something happened and everything disappeared and I don't have time to re-write it. I'm so sorry!

Regardless, I hope you'll stop in today (Friday) from 1 to 8 or tomorrow (Saturday) from 9 to 4 and see first-hand all the fabulous furniture at Jubilee Furniture!

I hope this isn't an indicator of how the rest of my day will go...

Happy Birthday, Gordon!

Blessings and grace to you!
Powered by Blogger.