Home » » Lovely Bathroom Products

Lovely Bathroom Products

What a few weeks it's been! Between all the rain that California has received and my laptop that has crashed, I'm ready to move forward into a fun, happy, problem-free Spring! :)


I’m reorganizing all of my resource binders as well and as I came to the bathroom resource binder, I ran across the most lovely products and photographs. I want to share them with you here. If you need inspiration for your bathroom, there are some very unique products for you to consider.


image
The Water Monopoly Copper Bath with Thick Roll

This original French double-ended copper bath is so romantic and such a statement in this bathroom. Did I just say bathroom? Does anyone have a bathroom like this in their house? This is more the size of my living room!

image
The Water Monopoly's Bateau Bath


A reproduction of a late 19th century French double-ended bath, individually cast in iron from recycled brake discs. I love this even more than the copper bath above. All that is missing are some French Fauteuil chairs, a glass of red wine and 100 votive candles.

image

Sherle Wagner's Marble Tub with Claw Feet

This tub is amazing!! I thought I loved marble countertops, but this is over the top, don’t you think? How luxurious, how grand, how incredibly ostentatious! I want one!

image

THG Paris' Papillon Lav Set

As part of their Lalique line, these beautiful butterfly faucet handles are more like delicate perfume bottle toppers than what they are really are. Not for the little boys room!

image

Ann Sack's Poly Stone Mosaic

This white and pearl stone mosaic is so beautiful. It would make a beautiful floor or backsplash tile. It would be beautiful in a shower or framing a mirror. Check out Ann Sack’s entire stone mosaic line. They are all incredible.

Short and sweet for this one folks! I’ll be back soon with more goodies now that I’ve got my computer back! (yea!)
Have an incredible week!

Directions

My life is like a sailing ship
depending on the winds
to take me where I want to go,
sometimes the winds
are in my favor.
Other times they're not.
And when the gales
of adversity blow
the winds I can't control,
but the set of the sails I can –
for that, and not the
direction of the wind,
is what takes me where
I dream and plan to go.

– Dick Innes

Powered by Blogger.