Home » » "Loving Touch Suite" by Susan Rios

"Loving Touch Suite" by Susan Rios


This is another lithograph of Susan's work that I have. It's a pencil, pen and ink drawing. This woman is just so multi-talented! But I wanted to share some of her creations with you. I'll be putting more on in the future to show you some more of her work from a book I have of her. But isn't this just so feminine and pretty. I can just imagine my home with little vignette like this one. Wait...........I do have little vignettes like this or similar around my home! Hat boxes, books, ROSES, vases, little pictures and ribbons. I have a box of the most exquisite ribbons I bought from Alexandra Stoddard about 20 years ago now. I just keep them around to run my fingers through them and for more "eye candy."

Powered by Blogger.