Home » » Surprise Swap - Don't Tell!!

Surprise Swap - Don't Tell!!





Shhhhhhhh....... this is a surprise for someone and I don't want her to know. It's a swap and I made this little box for her. Shhhhhhhhhh.... It contains pretty rose leaves, lot of little tags, which I think she'll love and a little "bling" pumpkin of felt and PINK, PinK, Pink, pInk..............did I mention it is P I N K?!?! Oh, I covered the box with just the prettiest pink toile on bottom and the lid is a Waverly pink dot, and a pretty rosey print around the rim. Then it has a paper rose on top resting atop some pink bridal tulle with organza bow and little tags on the outside. And it smells sooooo good with an Evelyn & Crabtree rose oil in it, a pink crystal prism, rhinestones, a ribbon rose and pretty yarns on back and also a pretty hanging ornament with glitter on it so she can hang it in her pretty home. I stuff these will a very secret ingredient that truly permeates for a very, very long time. Shhhhhhhhhh......don't tell her. She doesn't read blogs I think so it'll be our secret, right?!?! Huh, right?!?! ;-)
Powered by Blogger.