Home » » My precious find

My precious find




Okay, so I'm addicted! Just taking another break from my daily duties.....that's what I call my housework. I thought I'd share this little treasure with you. It was left behind in a building we bought about 15 years ago. I loved it and brought it home to refurbish. It's in our bedroom as a night stand. Painted a soft coat of white, I made "new" knobs out of some vintage wooden ones by painting them and decoupaging them with roses. I put fabric in the front panels and on the top and then had a piece of glass cut to protect the top. I would not part with this for anything. It is sooooo adorable. Hubby had to make a faux front on the lower drawer because it was missing, but the top drawer is painted "Pepto Bismol Pink" inside and hold essentials.
Powered by Blogger.